Prosecco Superiore Extra Dry, Conegliano-Valdobbiadene DOCG
Made from 100% Prosecco Balbi grapes, this sparkling wine is created using the Charmat process, in total absence of SO2. With aromatic fragrance characteristics of the Prosecco grape variety, with notes of apple, slightly sweet and balanced.
- GRAPE VARIETY: Prosecco Balbi 100%
- PRODUCTION AREA: The hills of Conegliano Valdobbiadene, exposed south-south/west.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Sylvoz.
- SOIL: Mixed argil, marly calcareous.
- CLIMA: Tempered with temperature ranges between night and day.
- HARVEST: By hand, the first fifteen days of September. VINIFICATION: By pellicular maceration and soft pressing of the grapes.
- FOAMING: Converted to sparkling wine directly from the must by short charmat process in total absence of so2.
- TASTING NOTES: Light and pleasing, balanced. Colour: drained flaxen colour. Aroma: characteristic aromatic perfume with a clear apple scent.
- PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif, thanks to its lightness it is enjoyable in every moment of the day.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6° – 8° C.
- DURATION FOR CONSUMPTION: To be drunk preferably within two years.
- BOTTLE: 0,75 litres.